Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

How to Create Unique Articles for a Website

PremiumMember
ormarket
Trust:

How to Create Unique Articles for a Website

Hi Mark.
I just saw the second week lesson on how to create unique content and i have a small problem...
English is not my mother tongue and it will be very hard for me to write 30 unique articles by my self.

Do you have some other free tips (beside Elance) for writing unique content?

Waiting for your reply...
Regards,
Or
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Well, your English seems fine to me, although if you're writing about a technical topic it might be a bit harder. Plus, it's gotta help your English if you keep practising :)

I'm not really sure what tips you could be after. You can either write the articles yourself or pay someone else to do them.

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

geoffjackson
Trust:
I've just suggested this elsewhere too, but the link in my sig is a great place to get articles written.. it is an affiliate link, but feel free to just cut the end bit off. Great place to get articles for dirt cheap money, high quality as well.

Cheers
Geoff

This topic was started on Jul 11, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.