Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Will I have problems with this technique ?

chants
Trust:

Will I have problems with this technique ?

Hi. I have just put up my first wordpress blog. It is a for sale site for a domain I own.On the home page I have not only put a for sale message but I have also included a list of related businesses. The problem is that I copied and pasted the businesses form Superpages( without the contact details) - however I discovered that the name of the businesss is also a live link to the company site. Will I have issues with this ?Thanks Chantelle
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Can you please give us your site URL so we could see what you mean by having the name of the business as a live link to the company site?
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Dec 29, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.