Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Where and How can I change MX record?

bigvic
Trust:

Where and How can I change MX record?

Hi,

The email address that I set up for my domain displays: info@mysite.com (Pending set up: validating MX Record).
I just clicked "Update my MX Record for me" and nothing happened.
Then, I need to change my MX Records and CNAME.

Where do I change them? And, How can I do it?

My domain is hosted on Affilo Jetpack, and I purchased an email plan at the place where I registered my
domain. ( affilorama.com/domains )

I would like please help me ASAP to fix this to FINALLY finish my first Affilo Jetpack.

Thanks in advance,

Victor
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Victor,

Please send an email our support page with your affilorama.com/domains username and password so that we can assist you with setting up your email address.

Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

michael025
Trust:
bigvic wrote:Hi,

The email address that I set up for my domain displays: info@mysite.com (Pending set up: validating MX Record).
I just clicked "Update my MX Record for me" and nothing happened.
Then, I need to change my MX Records and CNAME.

Where do I change them? And, How can I do it?

My domain is hosted on Affilo Jetpack, and I purchased an email plan at the place where I registered my
domain. ( affilorama.com/domains )

I would like please help me ASAP to fix this to FINALLY finish my first Affilo Jetpack.

Thanks in advance,

Victor

Hi Victor,

Updating your MX record can be done from within your Domain Manager in your Affilorama domains user control panel. Please send us an email through our support page for more details.

This topic was started on May 13, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.