Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

What's the latest on Mark's flight simulator site

PremiumMember
stiznef
Trust:

What's the latest on Mark's flight simulator site

I was part of the premium membership when Mark Built his Simulator site. I canceled my membership, not because it isn't a valuable membership. It absolutely is for anyone that is considering it. I think Mark and his Affilorama business really delivers and I would recommend it to anyone.

Anyway, does anyone have any updates on the amount of traffic it is generating and how many sales it's making?

Thanks,

Stiz
Last edited by michellerana on 23 Mar 10 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title to describe the post better

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Stiz

Sales have been about 2 sales a week. It's not what I'd had in mind, I'd hoped for more, but then again, an extra $50 per week isn't bad considering it was cheap to set up and this website just keeps sending me cash now.

Some sites go better for me than others, if it had made me $300 or more per week, I would have invested more time / money into it, but I'm just going to let it age a bit and see how it is going in a few months.

Cheers,

Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

This topic was started on Mar 22, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.