Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Trouble installing Paint.net -need it to make header.

kurt
Trust:

Trouble installing Paint.net -need it to make header.

I tried to install Paint.net. I was going to use it to make my website header. It says, however, before I can install it, I have to upgrade to Windows XP SP3. Then a window opens where I can download SP3 but it says that SP3 is for IT professionals and Developers or something. I don't know what an IT Professional and Developer is, but I know I'm not one. So I'm not sure if it will cause me any problems upgrading to SP3. Does anybody know what kind of changes it will make to my computer?

Anybody else with Windows XP have this problem?
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Kurt,

I don't recall encountering a similar error message when I upgraded to Win XP SP3 before. You can find information and download Win XP SP 3 here.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Jun 26, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.