Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Tag Cloud paths/permalinks issue

jhlbrk
Trust:

Tag Cloud paths/permalinks issue

When I click on a tag in my tag cloud the resulting tag/post doesn't display all images in that post.
I'm using the wp built-in tag cloud, wp 3.0.1 and affilotheme 3. I've been told from a wp developer that the issue is in the theme. A paths/permalink issue.
Scratching my head.
Jay
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Not sure why that would be a permalinks issue. But you can check your permalinks paths by looking under Settings. Also, if you have an SEO plug in, like All-in-One or Platinum SEO, you can check the "tag" titles on the options for that plug-in. But some how, I don't think either of these is where the problem is.
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

jhlbrk
Trust:
Hi Grady,
I'm getting it narrowed down. The problem is only occuring on my best of review post where I'm using tables for the diferent products. Some display images some don't.
Jay

This topic was started on Oct 04, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.