Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Switching from Xsite Pro to WordPress

PremiumMember
rodderzg1
Trust:

Switching from Xsite Pro to WordPress

I've set up my AB site using Xsite Pro and was wondering how easy (or difficult) it is to switch everything from xsite pro to wordpress as I have a few other sites on WP and would like to put my AB website onto wordpress.

Please help!

Many Thanks
clarafaie
Trust:
There are some hosting servers that allow you to work on a wordpress site even while your domain is not yet pointed to their nameservers and in such cases you could just copy paste the content from the live site to the wordpress site in progress.

But even if your hosting server does not allow you to do that and required the domain to be pointed to their nameservers before you can work in wordpress, you could just copy from the local copy of your site on your computer (in the xsitepro program) and paste into wordpress.
http://clarafaie.net
Full-featured Business web hosting, with Unlimited Data Space, Unlimited Monthly Traffic, 500 E-mail Accounts, and 20 MySQL DBs for each of up to 5 domains for only US$90 a year. Also available: Starter, Corporate, and Enterprise plans
We also setup and/or migrate your WordPress sites to our servers for you. Email wpsolutions@clarafaie.net for more information.

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
If you haven't done much work on your Xsitepro website, you just need to copy and paste your articles, then add your images, plugins and links. If you have built backlinks, you'll need 301 redirects.

You might also want to follow the steps posted on this thread:
Switching from XSitePro Website To WordPress Blog
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Oct 08, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.