Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Sidebar (3.0) stopped showing widgets...why?

gotteeth
Trust:

Sidebar (3.0) stopped showing widgets...why?

Thanks in advance.

Installed 3.0 to a new blog. I have lots of experience building blogs. All was well until today. My right sidebar no longer shows anything!

The blog was showing links and pages. Everything looked great. I made a slight adjustment in All In One SEO Pack, then noticed the content was missing from the sidebar. I don't think All In One has anything to do with my issue though. Also, I noticed the article padding on the left side of my article has been reduced to nill. I tried to adjust via the 3.0 control panel, but it doesn't make any changes to article padding.

Help, please!

Cheers!
FLY NAVY!

dubito ergo cogito
cogito ergo sum

Site Admin
mikeantiga
Trust:
Hi Gotteeth,

Are you using the AffiloTheme 3.0? Can you please post the link here so that we can have a look. Widgets are still supported in AffiloTheme 3.0 but they would go below the article lists.
Want lessons on Affiliate Marketing, SEO and Content Creation? Get them here for FREE:
http://www.affilorama.com/lessons

carlmasure
Trust:
Just a thought...

Since are using All In One SEO, then make sure your post title is the same as the title you are entering in the All In One title box. Or vice versa. I had the same problem, but on a page-based website.

Best,
Carl

This topic was started on Sep 23, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.