Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Redirecting to specific pages on the merchant's site

smp063
Trust:

Redirecting to specific pages on the merchant's site

Hi all,
I would like to know if there is a way to redirect my links to the vendors site of the products I am promoting.
The site is not the easiest to negotiate & I want to get customers past the initial pages & straight to the page I want them to land on. The way the site is set up you have to go through the pages in order.
Is there a way I can set my links up so that when clicked on it automatically goes through these first 4-5 pages in order and opens on the page where I want the customers to land?
Hope this makes sense
Thank You
Steven :))
Last edited by michellerana on 22 Mar 10 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title to describe the post better

All you need to know when planning one of the most important times of your life http://www.squidoo.com/preparing-your-body-for-pregnancy

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
If the merchant will allow you to link to the internal pages (deep linking) on his site and provide the links, then you could let your customers land on the specific pages that you want them to view.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Mar 22, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.