Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Publishing Addon Domain

theo
Trust:

Publishing Addon Domain

Hi Guys
My WebHost is useless so maybe someone here can help.

I watched how Mark created a addon domain, i then did the same and it was quite easy but now i'm Having a bit of a problem publishing my Addon Domain (fatloseweight.com) with XSP.

Up till now i have opened a new hosting account everytime i wanted to add a new site(Stupid, Probably) So i decided to try going with addon domains instead, i have 2 main domains and have had no problems publishing them with XSP.

When i publish the site with XSP it places a fatloseweight folder (which contains all the XSP files) inside the public_html folder, very confusing.
So the site is published but when you type it into your browser it displays CGI.Bin and Public_HTML text instead
of the sites home page.

What am i doing wrong?
I may be incoherent but it's 230am
Thanks
http://fatloseweight.com
"Does your success depend on Luck? - Yes, the harder you work, the luckier you become".

faradina
Trust:
It looks like the publishing details are not correct as the public_html folder should actually be inside the fatloseweight folder instead of the other way around

This topic was started on Sep 03, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.