Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Newsletter sign-up form too wide for my left panel(xsitepro)

daryl123
Trust:

Newsletter sign-up form too wide for my left panel(xsitepro)

My left panel is only 146 pixels wide and if I try to insert a form via the designer button, each one is too wide. Do you have a idea how to fix it? Making the panel wider would be a pain in the neck because of my header...
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Daryl,
If you are adding html code in the html tab then you need to change the code so that the form shrinks down to the size you want. Not sure if that helps or not.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

Site Admin
mikeantiga
Trust:
Hi Daryl,

Have you already tried changing the "Size & Padding" value for your 'Left Bar' in XSite Pro? I think the default value for this is 145 pixels but you can increase it by going to Page Layout tab > Left Panel > Size & Padding.
Want lessons on Affiliate Marketing, SEO and Content Creation? Get them here for FREE:
http://www.affilorama.com/lessons

This topic was started on Jun 22, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.