Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

New to Affilorama and Internet Marketing

nickqueen
Trust:

New to Affilorama and Internet Marketing

Hello,

I'm working through the lessons on here and I'm building a website as I go along. Here is what I have thus far:

http://naturalgenderselection.net/

I'm writing my own content, and still working on building traffic. Any tips anyone can give me?
digiblue
Trust:
Well done for taking action!

The best tips I can recommend is to keep on learning, taking more action, testing, tweaking, and then do it all over again :)

It's also vital that you know and understand your target market on a deep level. As Anthony Robbins says "to influence somebody, you need to already know what influences them," and as a marketer it's your "job" to influence people through your content and funnel them towards your most profitable actions. So spend some time in the trenches learning about your ideal customer so that you know how to market your messages to them effectively. This is a big key to your success.

I hope that helps,

Alex

This topic was started on Jul 06, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.