Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Need your suggestions for my blog

PremiumMember
kepeliki
Trust:

Need your suggestions for my blog

This is my new blog address xbox360helponline.com. Any suggestion as this is my ever 1st one. I could not cloak my affiliate for pictures. Please help me. and how to date the date off my blog please. I have 20unique articles to put in later.
Thank you
merry xmas
jhangora
Trust:
Hi soape. I worked in a call centre providing support to xbox 360 users in the UK and am very familiar with the 3 red lights :)

Wish u luck with the site. I myself am trying to make money thru affiliate marketing.

My suggestions :
* Remove the blogger header. U cud google "How to remove blogger header" and u'll find plenty of posts on how to do it.
* Reduce the size of the header. The pic is nice but if it were my blog I wud have redubed it to 1/4th the size and removed the text.
* Earlier it was tough but now blogger let's u easily create 10 pages, so why not have the articles in the form of pages and keep regularly updating the blog. Even a post a week wud be ok, I think.
* I am a widget freak too, but the widgets at the bottom of the blog are too many. Try and reduce them.
PremiumMember
kepeliki
Trust:
Thank you for the suggestion 'Jhangora' I will try and fixed that, I also have another website as I am a member of worlprofit. If you dont mind have a peek there. I am still learning and i have not decide what to put on site and what to leave out.
my other website is http://wisewaytocash.com
Thank You

This topic was started on Dec 23, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.