Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

My Wellness Site (HELP!)

themcbee
Trust:

My Wellness Site (HELP!)

I know I don't know much so help if you can. I have a Health e-store ( www.shopherbalife.com/freeoffer ) but as you see it has a bad link to try and promote. It also has the same store software / code as everyone else on the host at the corporate web server, I was able to change my extension to "freeoffer" to add something that may catch an eye, but that's about it. I received 8 sites with this $25mo package so the deals not bad, I just need to promote it. (4 in Spanish) I can Twitter, article write and such, but do you have any other easy, big traffic methods? (I'm web design illiterate) The price for my own site was 5k us, and that's just one e-store with billing and warehouse delivery integration.

Thanks,

Mike
cashpro2011
Trust:
themcbee,

Firstly, dont take this personal but I dont like MLM. If you follow Mark's blueprint you would make FAR more money as an affiliate promo-ing something like joebucks.com products (using the blueprint model).

5k for a site does not make sense to me. Please comment...

You CAN turn this around!

Just my 2 cents.

CashPro
"In this business you will SELL or be SOLD. Take your pick!"
- CASHPRO

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I know it might not be what you want to hear, but it might be better in the long run to just turn the key...

I don't really see how you can make this site really successful. I've heard of herbalife and I'm sure a lot of other people have too. What sort of value is it offering? Looks like a good deal for herbalife, but not for you.

I'd recommend creating a high quality affiliate site over something like that.

Hope that helps,

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

This topic was started on Jul 01, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.