Affilorama Birthday
Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Make a Registration Page

435pjjau251
Trust:

Make a Registration Page

I want to make a registration page to save data when people sign up for my site. I want to try to save it to the server in a .txt file or just a place where I can call to it later. I'm not sure what language I should use but I'm sure it is a server side language. I'm new at web design so if anyone could shine some light in this area I would greatly appreciate it.
Last edited by cecille.l on 21 Jul 11 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Change title to make it clear and added punctuation where needed.

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
You can try the Wordpress Membership plugin. These plugins store information into the database and not as text files as text files are not secure. Most of these plugins have the option to export existing members so you won't have any issues with retrieving member information.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Jul 20, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.