Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Just purchased WCW - My thoughts so far

davmontrose
Trust:

Just purchased WCW - My thoughts so far

Hey guys, haven't posted for a couple of days, I've been a little under the weather. Every time I tried to sit and work at the computer, I'd be getting to dizzy and nauseous, to do much of anything. But am back.

Anyways, Adrian I did purchase WCW, so I guess I'll know how I'll be spending my day, with tutorials. I'm not sure when you'll see your payment for this with their 60 day moneyback guarantee, but I purchased through your link nonetheless. I know with Affilorama, we have to wait until the 30 day guarantee has lapsed before payment. Anyhow, It's a bit of a pricey software but I think it is what I've been after.

I'm hoping I will have those 40 or more articles from the 90 day plan up in no time now. Christ I was there until I had to split my site up into 3 separate one's. Oh well, live and learn. Cheers Davin
PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
Glad to see you back and feeling better Davin :D

PC
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Hey Dav,

Ya use it for a bit and see how it will help you. It doesn't show a sale registered for me. Maybe you have to wait a certain amount of time etc...

Let me know how it goes.

Adrian,