Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Is it good idea to use article submitter?

johndes
Trust:

Is it good idea to use article submitter?

I have not finished the Blueprint yet, so maybe I'm premature. Is using an article submitter a good idea? Anyone familiar with mass article submitter?
Thanks J
Last edited by michellerana on 08 Mar 10 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title to describe the post better

tangoshoes
Trust:
I use.... I've seen it work... and I've seen it not work. I don't submit spun articles to it though ... I only use a copy of a spun article and save my spins for AMA and FTS. I happened to get it with Magic Article Re-writer sooooooo I figured Id give it a shot... for the 10 seconds it takes me to pop an article in and submit its worth it even for only one link :P
Free AMA alternative:
http://www.freetrafficsystem.com/a.php?p=15706
Outsourcing for $200/mo 40hr/week:
http://store.replacemyself.com/?aid=3884

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
A similar question has already been answered. You may view the comments on this thread: post25677.html?hilit=%20submitter#p25677

You might also want to read the post made by a member whose site was slapped by Google after using article submitter: Had a successful campaign but site was slapped by Google

Cheers :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Mar 07, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.