Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

How to use existing Webform in to a newlist?

ernievmartinez614
Trust:

How to use existing Webform in to a newlist?

Hello Everybody,

I have used mailpush in creating my webforms for my 5 niches using one list only. I figure out that I need to have separate list for every niche. When I created separate list for every niche, I can't find a way to copy or use my existing webforms for my niches in the newly created list. I just hope there is way to do this without recreating the existing webforms I already have and already published to the respective websites of my niches.

To further clarify, I want my niches to have separate list in mailpush but currently all the webforms I created is using one list only for all my niches.

Any assistance would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ernie
faradina
Trust:
Hi Ernie,

On the web forms tab of your mailpush account, where you have your existing web forms listed, you will see that there is an option to copy each webform. You will just basically need to select the list that you are going to use the copy for in step one (you must already have creted your other lists) and then in step two you put in the form name, thank you and already subscribed URLs (if these are custom pages, if not, then you can leave them as they are), and save the webform.
ernievmartinez614
Trust:
Thank you Fara. So nice of you. I'm glad to see that you're from the Philippines too. Are you working with Mark Ling? Your profile shows that you are a staff. Are you base in the Philippines?

Thanks,

Ernie

This topic was started on Aug 25, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.