Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

How to Convert XSitePro Site from html to php

mdf212
Trust:

How to Convert XSitePro Site from html to php

Hey Everyone

I need to convert my xsitepro site from Html to >php, is there a simple way to do this?
I appreciate the help!
thanks
Mark
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
I've not used XSP, but usually, in most programs I've worked with, if you go File->Save As, then you can save the file with the php extension (or whatever renaming you want to do). Often, programs will have a "file type" option, so you might look to see if "PHP" is one of the options there. Otherwise, you can do "plain text" and save with a .php extension.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

faradina
Trust:
From the Edit screen, click on Other, then Website Settings. In Website settings, click File Naming Settings and change it where it says File Extension.

This topic was started on Jul 29, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.