Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

How do I add a footer to my pages?

marymeagan
Trust:

How do I add a footer to my pages?

Hi guys

I have to say thank you to all the members and staff that have helped me get through some tough times especially at the start of week 4.

Now I have another question, In the first lesson of week 4, the video shows Mark and Alettas web sites, and at the very bottom of each site they both have a footer with text and links.

My question is this......Where does this footer come from? as there is no footer on my site, I got some pixel space that I created down there with color but no text or links, so how am I missing this, because I don't recall anywhere in past lessons a mention of creating a footer.

Larry
Last edited by michellerana on 20 Jan 10 12:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: improve title

Larry Bauge

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Week 11.2a of Affiloblueprint talks about adding links to your footer. The comments on these thread also gives good information:

week-9-12/footer-in-wordpress-how-to-edit-it-t4207.html?hilit=footer

week-3-4/disclosure-statement-at-bottom-of-footer-t6004.html
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Jan 19, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.