Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Help needed with PHP script

PremiumMember
stkeys
Trust:

Help needed with PHP script

Hi, I'm looking for some help with a PHP script.

It's a quick site builder containing 8 php files that when uploaded to your server creates a 7 page mini site for Adsense.

I'm not very experienced with PHP programming so I'm having a problem understanding the answers to my questions from the creator.

I had no problem editing the Config.php file Which is all you need to do before uploading the script.

It works great but I wanted to be able to add links to my other sites and this is where my problems lie.

If any member is interested in helping me sort this out PM me and I'll send you the script and the replies I've had so far.... maybe somebody here can sort it out.

Regards to all,

St.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Is this something you can edit in something like Dreamweaver? If it is, PM me and I should be able to fix them up.

I don't know much about code, but I can play around with Dreamweaver a bit.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
stkeys
Trust:
Hi Sean,

It was a coding problem/question that I posted almost a month ago that's been taken care of now but thanks for your reply.

Have a great day,

St.