Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Happy New Year

bloodnutssecretgarden
Trust:

Happy New Year

I Trust all Had a safe and fulfilling new year, I am excited by starting the year working on my project "http://79.170.44.115/holisticaustralia.com/index.html?1293021803457"
I am a relative newbie, I wish to thank those who have helped me in getting started, I am still not sure about stuff but I have a good start on my site, I originally wanted to share my site with all so even though it is a little sparse please have a look and give me some feedback, any ideas you may have, I am open to all. TY again for your help. Juddy (:{~
Last edited by sydney on 10 Apr 11 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed broken link

faradina
Trust:
Hi Juddy,

I suggest pointing your domain to Affilorama Premium Hosting now, even if you are still building your site. A site-in-progress is better than a parked domain SEO-wise, and it's better for human visitors to see as well.

This topic was started on Jan 07, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.