Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Google blocks part of my site because it's "not found" ???

PremiumMember
cristianf
Trust:

Google blocks part of my site because it's "not found" ???

I have a site at 69.162.104.186 and Google's bots have been routinely stopping by each week for months now. And every time they come to my site. AdSense Site Diagnostics advises me that 69.162.104.186/gallery is a blocked url because it's "not found."

Not found? Not only is it there, but literally everything on my site is in that directory.

If anyone can shed light on why this may be happening, I'd really appreciate hearing it. Google says this may happen when the robots.txt file excludes them or when the site was down at the time Google tried to crawl it. Neither of these cases apply.

I have hundreds of pages of original content adsense pages that are sitting there hidden from everyone, and no idea why this is happening!

Cris
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Hi Cris,

I viewed your site and it seems to be working fine. But when I went to 69.162.104.186/gallery/, I can only see a list of webpages on your site, but not the gallery of your products. Since the 69.162.104.186/gallery/ is not a webpage, AdSense Site Diagnostics will say that it is "not found". Maybe you should add http:// to the beginning of your link, and end with gallery_index.html instead of 69.162.104.186/gallery.

Hope this helps.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

jasondodd
Trust:
Its also recommended you use Google Webmaster Tools to see if Google encountered any crawl errors when indexing your site - possibly a rogue sitemap or robots.txt could be interfering with your site.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

This topic was started on Oct 02, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.