17 Jun 06
06 Jun 07 7:41 pm
I found this ... hope it helps.
Statcounter Vs Analytics
* Free (100 detailed page views for StatCounter, 5 million page views for Analytics**)
* Can export statistics as an Microsoft Excel file, or CSV file
* Web-based statistics means you don’t have to worry about installation and maintenance
**For Analytics users with AdWords accounts, Analytics gives you unlimited pageview tracking.
* Analytics sorts statistics by categories (Marketing, Conversion, etc.) where StatCounter statistics are all selectable from one column (this could be useful or confusing depending on your website)
* Analytics has a much nicer looking Flash interface
* StatCounter supports a paid version with a handful of additional features
* StatCounter has an active forum where you can ask questions, report bugs, and request features
* Analytics supports XML file export and StatCounter does not