Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Enabling the Left Sidebar and Right Sidebar in Affilotheme

raggamango
Trust:

Enabling the Left Sidebar and Right Sidebar in Affilotheme

Hi everyone,

This is my first post here, although I regularly dip in and out of the forums!

Is there a way of having the sidebar in Affilotheme both on the left-hand and the right-hand side? I have 14 articles on my site so far, and even now it takes a bit of scrolling to read all the article titles! I'm apprehensive that people won't take the time to read everything and just click back if they land on a page that doesn't keep their attention.

I know that Affilotheme is not a 3 column theme, but has someone attempted this before and had any success, or does anyone have any idea about how to modify the current theme to have two sidebars? Maybe it could be implemented by specifying certain categories to be displayed according to the respective sidebar.

My site has been growing pretty slowly! I started it on the 10th of Feb 2011, and so far have had 6 sales for a total of $110. I know that creating more content is key, but I think there is a flaw in the layout as it is.

Many thanks for any help!
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Raggamango,

Congratulations on those sales! :)

Affilotheme only allows for one sidebar. You can either have it on the left or the right side of the website. Have you considered using categories to organize your articles into smaller groups?

Could you please send me a message with a link to your website so I can take a look? You can also email me through the contact form at our support page.

Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on May 16, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.