Affilorama Birthday
Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Dreamweaver Tutorials and Training

megachile
Trust:

Dreamweaver Tutorials and Training

Hi Folks,

This post is for anyone wanting to invest to time in to learning to use Adobe Dreamweaver to build their websites.

For those of you who don't know, Dreamweaver is the industry leader in wysiwyg (what you see is what you get) website design and development. It creates clean html code for the most part and gives you huge scope to get creative. That said, it will take you some extra time to learn how to use it effectively, as it has an enormous number of features.

I am aware that Mark teaches website building using Wordpress and Xsitepro, so it may not be appropriate for newbies, who are already feeling swamped with new information, to learn how to use such a complicated piece of software. Far better to just stick with what Mark teaches in Affiloblueprint/Affilorama premium. However, for those feeling up for the challenge, I have come across some really good Dreamweaver training courses on the Lynda dot com website (note the lack of any affiliation to Lynda). My favorite courses over there are the Dreamweaver CS3/4 Essential Training, and the Dreamweaver CS3/4 with CSS courses. The pricing for a months access to all their training is really quite reasonable, although you will obviously have to fork out for a copy of Dreamweaver as well.

I hope someone finds this post useful, and if anyone knows of any other training products relating to dreamwever, especially regarding the development of affiliate style websites using Dreamweaver, please post a response.

Looking forward to any replies

Rodderz
Last edited by faradina on 21 Jan 10 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SEO

"You can't stop the waves but you can learn to surf."

wdeal1
Trust:
Try this it is free
, thesitewizard.com
faradina
Trust:
Better yet, go to the deamweaver help and support page at http://www.adobe.com/support/dreamweaver/ where you will find tutorials.

This topic was started on Jan 20, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.