Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Does Anyone Now How To Use Windows Movie Maker

affilly
Trust:

Does Anyone Now How To Use Windows Movie Maker

Hi

Just wondering if anyone can help with this. I have tried to work this out many times but do not seem to be able to use it. Stupid most probably.

Maybe some one knows of a free program out there that would be useful so I can add videos to my golf members site.

Needing help thanks
Affilly
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
What sort of trouble are you having with Movie Maker? I've tried it a few times and haven't had much difficulty, but without knowing exactly what you're trying to do it's hard to offer advice ;)

Regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

sellwithvideo
Trust:
Media player is free but vary limited. I would sugguest you bit the bullet and get Pinnacle Studio. Vs 9 is available on ebay very cheap. If you need a program to convert to Fml ( for flash ) Don't spend a bunch on sorenson when you can use a program called WonderShare Video it lets you convert it and gives you the code to put into your html.
Good luck!

Ben