Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Cookies ?!

dom262
Trust:

Cookies ?!

newbie here i know how to build a site and i think i know how to upload on the net but for what i wanna do i will be needing tracking cookies .. this concept i dont get is there any tutorials in affilorama which i havnt seen on how u set these coockies etc. basically i know nothing about these ...anything you could tell me relating these would be helpful ty
jeremylawson
Trust:
Understanding and using cookies properly can get quite complicated and is more of a Web Programming issue than an affiliate one. As such I don't think we've made any tutorials about it.
If you give some more detail about what, specifically, you are trying to achieve then perhaps we can direct you to an appropriate tutorial, or explain how to do it!
hi guys!

afcm701
Trust:
Hi Dom to get up to speed on cookies (what they are) you can do a search on google and find some pretty good resources. Now for tracking, you can use google analytics or a good tracking service.

I hope this helps you,
cheers
ChrisM

This topic was started on May 24, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.