Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Can't get Affilotheme to work

khoff
Trust:

Can't get Affilotheme to work

Since my last question I've done considerable research (about 25 hrs) and have found a couple themes that work. Still would like to us Affilotheme if somebody could tell me how to get page links into sidebar. Working with Wordpress 3.0.3 and Affilotheme3.2, weightloss niche.If anybody can give me some guidance I'd love to hear from you. Hosting is Hostgator
Thanks
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I've posted an answer on this thread: No page links in the margin

michellerana wrote:The sidebar will automatically be displayed if your adding your articles as posts. If you're using pages, you need to select the first squeeze page layout in the squeeze page options to display the sidebar.

If you continue to have problems, please give us a temporary access to your WP dashboard and send your site URL and temporary login details to us through our contact form at our support page
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Jan 06, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.