Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Article links please help.

chino327k
Trust:

Article links please help.

Hello everyone! I have a godaddy website tonight account and I can't figure out how to set up a column of links to my articles. I have a few questions about this dilemma, first: Do I just make a new page and put the article in it, and have a link of my homepage to that page? When I tried this, it added the article link next to the home link.

My second question is, if I really can't figure this out, would my website be less effective if I just had a link that said articles that, would lead to a seperate page full of article links? Instead of having a list of articles on the home page?

I hope this wasn't to confusing, and I REALLY hope someone can help me.

Thanks
Learn How You Could Be Making Money Online At: www.gainmoney123.com

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Hi Chino and welcome :)

No need to fear - you have the forum for help :wink:

As for your questions....

1) I do not use GoDaddy website building software but I am sure it is not difficult. Are you able to make any kind of text a link in it? Let's say your article is called test.html

What you would do is highlight a word on your homepage and then link it to /test.html

Does that make sense?

2) It would be better if you could link to your articles from your homepage, but this is miniscule to worry about at this point.

Adrian,