Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Whitehat link building (automated)

investor11277
Trust:

Whitehat link building (automated)

I need some advice from anyone that has used ANY automated linkbuilding service/software since the recent google updates.

I know Mark recommended Article Marketing Automation, but they are now closed. At least that's what it says on their website.

I recently learned of Rank Builder via Affilorama. However, after doing some homework I'm not finding many positive user reviews.

My first question is: Is using Rank Builder a safe (whitehat) technique or will it come back to bite me later.
Second question: Has anyone had experience with other similar services? If yes, which ones and what was your experience?
jay3
Trust:
investor11277 wrote:My first question is: Is using Rank Builder a safe (whitehat) technique or will it come back to bite me later.
Second question: Has anyone had experience with other similar services? If yes, which ones and what was your experience?

Hey,

As soon as you start using ANY automated linkbuilding you move into the grey hat zone and the "trick" is to do it smartly.

Using proper unbroken spintax, that reads well is a prerequiste.

At the moment i'm using UAW (Unique Article Wizard) and it's what works for me.

What i've learnt from experience is that the key to any type of backlinking especially post penguin (panda is related to what you do onpage) is to:

a) Vary your anchor texts.

Example.

If your anchor text is blue widgets add prefix and suffix extensions in the mix like best blue widgets, blue widgets on sale etc

There's a free service called ubersuggest, which Mark uses to find related keywords.

It's a pretty awesome tool, that will help you find variations of your keywords on the fly without the need to guess them and i have found some REALLY weird long tail keywords that way:
http://www.ubersuggest.org

b) Use cloud cover in your anchor text.
Instead of just using your anchor texts and anchor text variations, mix it up a little with neutral words like "click here", "more information", "cool video" etc.

This is particularly important so that you're not hammering your sites and pages with the same keywords which is a sure way to shoot yourself in the foot ;-)

Hope that helped somewhat.

Cheers,
Jay
Another Awe$ome Online Community And I've Managed To Get You In For $7 - http://www.btf2012.com/they-laughed-until.php

ashley.weyers
Trust:
I think its important to maintain the principals, good quality content and natural content. There is nothing wrong with the automation software, as long as you use it for that purpose, i.e. automating the tasks that you would have done manually.

Its not a quick fix to the overall strategy of link building, just a workflow automater. If you don't have a sound strategy and good content, no automation will help.

This topic was started on Jun 29, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.