Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

What Is The Best SEO Plugin In Wordpress?

michael_pina123
Trust:

What Is The Best SEO Plugin In Wordpress?

Which is the best plug-in to use on Wordpress site, Wordpress SEO by Yoast or All in one SEO pack? Which one you are using for your site and how it benefited to your site. Please share your experience.
tankctrlr
Trust:
I use SEO Ultimate, it has a ton of features, I use almost all of the features it has, been using it for years. The only thing is you need to learn what each feature does or you won't know what to use them for, so it might have TOO many features for newbies.
Writing Services - www.needanarticle.com

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Michael,

I think a similar inquiry has been posted here in the forums: WordPress SEO by Yoast vs All in One SEO Pack

It's all a matter of preference of course. All In One SEO and Wordpress SEO are both great plugins. All In One SEO is great for newbies because the interface is simple and does not have much functions that can overwhelm the average user.

What's important when it comes to plugins is not which is the best but which fits your needs perfectly. Some plugins have combined functionality and it might be better using such plugins, than using two separate plugins.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Sep 28, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.