Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

What are the best selling keywords?

sane
Trust:

What are the best selling keywords?

Hi Guys

I noticed Mark mention as part of a bonus that he had 30 of the best selling keywords as a list. Where can I find this or if some of you experienced guys could give me some help on which are the best selling keywords to use in article titles for affiliates.

Thanks, Dan.
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Dan,
Welcome to Affilorama.
I am note sure what bonus you are talking about as Mark provides alot of great bonuses when people buy his products.
However, It would not be fair to those who purchased the product and got the bonuses to share them with other people.
Mark offers the bonuses for those who purchased his products.

However, The best Article titles would be well researched and relevant keywords in regards to your niche.
Over 1500+ searches a month is good for a keyword and you can use Googles free keyword research tool for this.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

sane
Trust:
Hi Troy

Thanks for the reply. The 1500 search volume helps too, its just that there is a big difference between searching and buying and this difference is the style of keyword used. Is there any resource either on paper or in someones head for shareing those all important, time saving, money saving selling keywords?

I can sit down at the piano and begin to play, but it's still in those one/two word keywords that take me straight to the heart of the matter when the wallets out!

If your speaking to Mark, can you tell him for me about this post?

Thanks mate.

This topic was started on Oct 05, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.