Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

What are some ways to gain experience in Market Research?

knighting
Trust:

What are some ways to gain experience in Market Research?

Hello there,

I graduated with a degree in marketing and want to begin a career in market research. I have applied for entry -level market research jobs with no luck. I have taken market research and consumer behavior classes in college, but have no work experience in market research. Does anyone know of some ways I can experience in market research to make me a more appealing job candidate?

Thanks a lot
Hellin Knighting
Register yourself at various online focus group collectives and start the ball rolling straight away.
www.e-focusgroups.com

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I think joining forums to interact with your target market and build a relationship with them would be an effective marketing strategy. It would help you build your network and give you more knowledge so you'll be a good job candidate.

I believe the free lessons on Market Research would be helpful such as the following: What does your market want?

All the best!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

esolutions
Trust:
Hi,

In addition, how about offering freelance market research right here on the forum in the services section? The best and only way to gain experience is by doing!
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

This topic was started on Feb 20, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.