Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Two Single Page Domains Ranking On Page 1 - How!?!

fuzzyhead
Trust:

Two Single Page Domains Ranking On Page 1 - How!?!

Hi all,

This has been bugging me & just wanted to find out for SEO research purposes.

Can anyone tell me how xnxx.com are able to rank 2 single page domains, xnxx.org & xnxx.net, in positions 2 & 6, with just a single page that says:

`Hey! You are on xnxx.org, but xnxx is located on xnxx.com! Please Click the link below' ... nothing else on the page but that!?!

I thought Google wants to see sites with lots of pages with useful information?

The search term `xnxx' is a very competitive search term, so how are they doing it?

Thanks for any help.

Fuzzy.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
.com domains usually rank higher than .org and ,net. I search xnxx on Google and xnxx.com is at the top of the search results and not xnxx.net or xnxx.org. The .net and .org pages probably ranked before because they are linked to xnxx.com website.

Google does want to deliver quality in their search results pages. These sites rank because they are probably the most visited among all other websites in the same category.
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on May 30, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.