Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Trying to post on blogs but can't find correct page

burkhardt5
Trust:

Trying to post on blogs but can't find correct page

Hello
I have been searching for blogs to post on but on many blogs I can't find any page where I can post.
Anyone know of some tricks to finding the post article/comments on blogs that don't seem to have one?
Thank You
Paul Burkhardt
Paul J. Burkhardt

faradina
Trust:
Many blogs require you to register before you can post comments.
On many blogs comments are closed.
If you are looking at the homepage of the blog, or a categories page, or any page that shows multiple post, you will likely not see the option to post a comment. You need to go to the individual blog post.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You usually find a "comments" link at the end of the post if the blogger has enabled this on his/her blog. Otherwise, the comments might have been disabled.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Apr 06, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.