Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Traffic Travis VS Wordtracker

jacie
Trust:

Traffic Travis VS Wordtracker

Hi all,

I have noticed that in one of the video lessons, wordtracker was introduced instead of traffic travis. Are these 2 essentially the same thing? Or are there any differences?

Thanks!! :)
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Welcome to Affilorama,

Wordtracker is vastly different from Traffic Travis.... Wordtracker is primarily a keyword research tool that allows you to find words related to your website, for which you can begin to target.

Traffic Travis however is a webmaster's tool that allows you analyze links, pay per click ads, and much more.
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey Jacie,

Traffic Travis does have a keyword research tool built into it. It draws keywords from another free keyword research tool and just saves you from having to go to that site to find the keywords -- it basically just keeps everything in one handy place.

Wordtracker is a much more sophisticated keyword research tool which draws its results from a number of search engines. It's pretty good and I highly recommend it, but it isn't free. For a lot of people starting out, the tool in TT is enough to get you going, but if you're wanting better, more detailed keyword research then it's worth giving Wordtracker a go.

Hope that clears things up,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

jacie
Trust:
Hello Mark and Adrian!

Thanks for your replies!

I still have some queries regarding keyword research though...

I have posted my queries under another topic in Affiliate 101..

Hope you guys can help me out there.. THANKS!! :D