Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Traffic Travis Link Finder Tool

mark schaaf
Trust:

Traffic Travis Link Finder Tool

I normally find my own links but decided to check out the link finder section of traffic travis pro which I have had for a while now. At first I thought want a great tool until I started looking at the sites and found that almost every site listed in the top 30 were either a directory that charged for a listing or a site that had absolutely no way to get a link from.

I guess my question is, could there be a better way for TT to find sites that we can actually get a link from so we don't have to waste time looking at the site they listed. As I said it looks like a great tool but what good is it if there is no way to get a link from so many of the sites that are listed. Mark
Mark

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Mark,

I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion caused. I tested the Link Finder function in Traffic Travis and I was able to locate several good directories, blogs and forums. This depends on the keyword we're targeting for sure. If you don't mind, could you please post the keyword you're targeting?

If you find that there are not much directories or sites, then tick every box on the Advanced Settings link.

I appreciate your patience and hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

petersmith5544
Trust:
Link building is probably the most important process in Search Engine Optimization and certainly the toughest and most tedious one to execute. Making your link prospecting a consistently implemented part of your SEO campaign is essential, as this allows your site to scale its marketing campaign, which can result to a sustainable growth in traffic.

This topic was started on Jul 08, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.