Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Traffic Travis Keeps Reinstalling Itself

nelsencaleb
Trust:

Traffic Travis Keeps Reinstalling Itself

Hi, I was wondering why Traffic Travis reinstall itself every time I try to open it up on my computer? Not a big deal, just strange.

Also the videos that I have for TT training show it in version 3.something when I'm using version 4.0 and the layout graphically is totally different and I have no clue how to learn it.
Hi! I'm super friendly! Message me if you like!
Relationship Website: http://www.weneedeachother.org
Free SEO: http://www.goodinternetmarketing.com/?post_type=sqz-page&p=11

nick38
Trust:
This is because the software updates itself frequently to allow for all the algo updates from the different search engines, etc.
Follow me through my journey in IM whilst following AB, http://noobwarrior.com

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
nelsencaleb wrote:Hi, I was wondering why Traffic Travis reinstall itself every time I try to open it up on my computer? Not a big deal, just strange.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

We need to constantly upgrade Traffic Travis because Google / search engines regularly change their algorithm. Otherwise, the software would not be able to fetch the data from the search engines.

nelsencaleb wrote:Also the videos that I have for TT training show it in version 3.something when I'm using version 4.0 and the layout graphically is totally different and I have no clue how to learn it.

Please watch these videos on how to use each tool in Traffic Travis version 4:

Dashboard

My Site

Research

The links to the other videos are on my second post (see below). I could only put a maximum of 3 URLs per post.

If the videos above were not helpful, please let me know what kind of report you need to generate so that I could assist you :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Here are other videos on the Traffic Travis tools:

SEO

PPC

Program Options
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Apr 16, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.