Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Symbol used in Traffic Travis example

ddenby
Trust:

Symbol used in Traffic Travis example

I purchased Traffic Traffic Professional the other day and am reading the daily mini courses. The entire program, tutorials and mini courses are Fantastic! My question is as follows:

In Part 1 of the mini course, it is said you can use the | separator to add in some extra keywords (example below). Where do you get this separator symbol? It is not available on my keyboard.

How to stop a dog from digging | Stop Dog Digging
jpastorizo
Trust:
I think that is the pipe symbol. I also don't have it on my keyboard but since you managed to copy it and paste it here you can just keep a copy of that symbol on a notepad or what have you. Anytime you need it just copy and paste on your XSP site.

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

ddenby
Trust:
OK, thanks, just did not want to put anything on my site that wasn't accepted by the search engines.
Thanks,

Dawn
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
The pipe character | is the one on the keyboard that looks a little like a colon and is usually around the enter/return key and the brace keys [].

Might look like two dashes that are vertical rather than horizontal.

It's something that gets used a lot in Linux/Unix operating systems, so I wouldn't think that it would cause any problems.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

ddenby
Trust:
Found it, thanks gradyp!

This topic was started on Aug 21, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.