Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

SENukeX. Any Success?

joojar
Trust:

SENukeX. Any Success?

Does anyone have any success with SENukeX?

I have a lifetime license and have been learning SENukeX for a good few months taking tips from others, watching the Brian Valantine course and just practicing. I've not had much success though.

I was just wondering if anyone is having success and how well SENukeX is to their link building campaigns.

I can get to page one using pauls and angelas backlinks and other high PR forums pretty easily with some work. But with SENukeX I can't seem to get any success.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Joojar,

There were some members who mentioned using SENuke, the predecessor of SENuke X:

Brute Force Methods
I Quit My Offline Job
What are the dangers in SEnuke and similar tools?

It's a matter of preference I suppose as there are other tools out there similar to SENuke that cost less. The new version comes across as more powerful and organized than the older one but I haven't had the chance to try it yet.
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Dec 04, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.