Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

RSS Feed

alexkerr
Trust:

RSS Feed

I am trying to implement the RSS feed tactic for web 2.0 sites. After listening to the info in AB I understand the principle abd how it works but it doesn’t explain fully where to put the RSS feed url.

Example,

If I create an article in Blogger.com with 3 links back to my site and I obtain the RSS feed for that site, I don’t understand where you need to put that link in your next web 2.0 site.

Say I went to Xanga and put up the same article spun uniquely again with another 3 links back to my site – Where do you put the RSS feed Url – it can’t go in the content as you already have 3 links.

Also it wouldn’t look write linking back to another site with a similar article.

Is there an option somewhere in the sites to put this feed address in? I have looked but can only see the RSS feed button.

Thanks in advance
sonitin
Trust:
Most of the sites will have a module or an option to add an RSS feed from other site.
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
also, dont link to the same article. vary your linking to different articles, and build links to other pages. but be careful. some sites have caught on to this strategy and are banning people for using it to get around their link limit policies.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Jul 20, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.