Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Recently faced issue of ranking down

tyuqte
Trust:

Recently faced issue of ranking down

My website was ranking well on Google for good keywords recently it started working on same keywords where it was top 5 on no. 1 page for having 2 or 3 words good keywords very high competitions as well.

Now all where i can see there is ranking 4Th to 5Th page for most of the keywords.

It happened suddenly just a few days back.

I know that there is lots of things i need to check including i am plan to check on site SEO and off site SEO i plan to check don't go to paid links etc.

But i need good suggestion of SEO Gurus that what can be the best practices i shall do in order to get the google trust.

My site worked well for more than 2 yrs in Google just got down in google.

Also is google reconsider request required ?

Will wait for updates / reply..
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Google has changed a lot of their algorithms over the last few months. there are a lot of factors. these happen all the time, and it can be difficult to tell what is causeing the changes. I have seen a lot of wild fluctuations over the last few months myself, and it has been a headache trying to keep up with all the changes.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Jul 02, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.