Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Question for Mark Ling?

cdiddy
Trust:

Question for Mark Ling?

How much time do you spend keeping the http://www.wowblackbook.com/ site SEO and linkbuilding up , it Ranks pretty high for some really targeted keywords, or does it just have that much of a solid foundation from when it was all put together?
PremiumMember
guided
Trust:
Mark, I hjave enjoyed using your material. A couple of days ago I order afflioanilation for $39.00. Is this you and your program. I some how got billed for a Affilormablue print plus a trilal. I want to cancel the annnilation. I contactewd click bank and no repsonse. I want to keep our relationship clean and straigbht. Help
PremiumMember
kdselect
Trust:
I can't find where to get help with this question. I wanted to change my domain name. I saved the site and then deleted it as it explained in the training. Now I can't find where it is saved. How do I get it back? All the redirects were there. I don't have the original affiliate links anywhere else.
faradina
Trust:
@guided, we do not have a program named afflioanilation. What we have are Affilorama Premium, AffiloBlueprint, and AffiloJetpack.

@kdselect, how and where did you save your website?
robinjackman
Trust:
such a nice information sharing and thanks for that.

This topic was started on Aug 29, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.