Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Position of Links in Blogpost

magtan
Trust:

Position of Links in Blogpost

Hi Guys,
in affiloblueprint, we are taught to create a fat affiliate link above the fold and at the end of our article.

What about blog post that we create such as in hubpages and squidoo etc. Do you insert a link in the middle of your article too? I think it will catch the readers attention better, but am just wondering if blog owners will frown upon it.

Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Mag

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Blog post layouts are different than static websites. In a blog post, I just add links as they fit naturally into the text. Honestly I get a higher conversion rate with that than I do with the AB layout. part of that is because people are used to seeing links because blogs link to other blogs and relevant content on other sites all the time, so people are ,more likely to click links in a good blog post as long as the anchor text is relevant to what they want to learn.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You could use the article layout on "SEO Optimization Tips for a YO Blog Post". That would help you optimize your blog posts :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Jan 07, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.