Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Off page SEO with Article Marketing

billwynne
Trust:

Off page SEO with Article Marketing

I have started an article marketing campaign and have subscribed to an article submission service to get the articles out. I have found that although ezinearticles.com and other article sites allow words that I need to use in my articles this service will not let me use them. The more I read around I don't see people using companies but just the reference to submit to ezine, go, and the other key article sites. Maybe I don't need the submission service, especially since they won't allow some words in my key word phrases?

Comments?

SubmitYourArticle.com is the service I am using if anyone has any comments regarding their services.

Thanks
Bill
To your success,
Bill Wynne
www.billwynne.com

faradina
Trust:
Hi Bill,

You are right in saying that you do not need a submission service. While it takes a little bit more time to submit manually, it can be done just as easily and as you get used to the submission process of each directory, you will be able to do it faster.
If you are going to sign up for any paid submission service at all, it best be AMAutomation.com. This service will allow you to spin your articles and will submit them to high profile, targeted blogs. This means that you will have unique versions of your articles published to blogs that are read by your target market.
billwynne
Trust:
Thank you Faradina.
To your success,
Bill Wynne
www.billwynne.com

This topic was started on Jan 14, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.