Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

New but Rank

ambit energy
Trust:

New but Rank

Hi everyone,

I encountered sometimes a website that is still under process or just a fresh websites but the Ranks is already amazing that's on top.

Just having a BIG question marks on my mind.

Can anyone knows how they did it?

Thanks

:-)
PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
Sometimes Google will rank new websites well for a short period of time. Sort of like how a bookstore will place new arrivals in the front window.

This happened to me with my first website. I thought I was so cool. Then about a week later, all my rankings came crashing down and I had to work to get them back up :)
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Sometimes you'll see relatively new sites rank highly for awhile then drop away for a few weeks/months then go up again. This is because Google is re-evaluating the site to see if it should remain in their index and what keywords it should rank for.

Don't worry about the those sites, they would drop in the rankings if they have low quality.

Just make sure your site is properly optimized. Keep building quality backlinks and add fresh content to your site and you'll eventually see your site on the top position.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Sep 19, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.