Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Long lasting traffic for all kinds of sites

mrdale2010
Trust:

Long lasting traffic for all kinds of sites

Seeing as this is my 1st post, I am starting off with a little bang bang. Not sure if anyone has shared this here before or not. I looked and didn't see it anywhere.

http://bumblesoft.com/yahoo-answers-plugin-for-wordpress.html

Basically, it is an auto-blog plugin for wordpress and a very nice one. Totally free even though I don't htink it should be . Better than a lot of $100 plugins out there. Wp Robot does the same thing but costs over $150, other's I've seen a little cheaper but not very good IMHO. This one is good and cheap. Well, cheaper than cheap, it's free ;-)
Last edited by sydney on 29 Jul 11 11:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Fixed broken link

faradina
Trust:
This one seems worth looking into. I am going to test it on one of my blogs as soon as I get around to it.
robinjackman
Trust:
if you want long lasting traffic for your website than your website must be proper optimized and most of the keywords should be in top 10 ranking.

This topic was started on Sep 08, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.