Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Link Building Webinar - Urgent Question

writer
Trust:

Link Building Webinar - Urgent Question

Hi folks, two or three months ago Mark did a webinar with some American guy who had software that auto submitted articles to article sites, blogs etc, and helped with link building. And I cannot for the life of me find it.

For those who listen to Mark's webinar's regularly, this guy (if memory serves) only gave one name when he was introduced by Mark, rather than two (odd I know, but there you go), and during his presentation he was having problems with demonstrating his submission software due to bandwidth issues he was encountering with doing the webinar at the same time. But, glitch or no, it sounded pretty good, and was only about $50 a month or something, so I figured it was probably worth a try. But, like i said, I cannot find the information or remember the title / link to this particular one of Mark's webinars.

Long story short, if someone can please post a copy of this webinar, or else post a link to the guy's website, I would be hugely appreciative!

Cheers
Loges.
vikassingal2002
Trust:
I dont know which software you are talking about but AMR does the same....
Some FREE Edu Links

writer
Trust:
Thanks for that :) Will look into it!

If anyone can remember the webinar in question though (or suggest other similar software packages) please post below. I'm guessing I'm not the only one who'd like to check them out.

Cheers!
Loges

This topic was started on Aug 08, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.