Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Is there a better way to get Baclinks

jacknife
Trust:

Is there a better way to get Baclinks

I just finished my site optimized to my chosen keywords. I onto the next step of finding other sites to link to mine with my keywords. Is there a better way to achieve that without going to each one? It can take for ever
Natural Health Remedies: www.productspreview.com

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
well that depends, there are submitters, and networks that you can use. however, they post on low quality sites that dont bring you traffic. if you want direct traffic, and dont rely on seo for all your traffic, then that is a good way to do it.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

PremiumMember
sonia3471
Trust:
Join The Challenge.....that should help a little.
sonitin
Trust:
What kind of links are you looking for?
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

jacknife
Trust:
I am looking for text links

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
LOL Jacknife, are you looking for sites that allow mass submissions, or are you looking for high quality links? low quality links you can do with lots of massive link building, the high quality links you can rank with less links, but usually require manual submission and more work per link. in all honesty, there is a lot of debate over which one is better. it depends on your focus.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started

robinjackman
Trust:
just do off page submission for your website and generate quality backlinks.
jacknife
Trust:
Forgive my stupidity, but what are off-page submissions?

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
submitting articles to pages off of your own. the same as building backlinks just using a different term.

Basically, there are a lot of different ways to build links it depends on if you want massive links or high quality links, either way works, but massive link building will help you with seo and nothing else, high quality linking gives you links on sites with a lot of traffic and can bring direct visitors to your site, so you dont have to wait on search engines to rank your articles.

jacknife
Trust:
How do I get to those High rank quality sites that are willing to put an affiliate site?

PremiumMember
thinka
Trust:
I have spent some time trying to rank a page on my website. The keyword had a Traffic Travis ranking of "relatively easy". After spinning an article to the max I did manual submissions to 19 Web 2.0 sites and 6 article sites. I then submitted the spun article to AMAutomation that reported 96 successful submissions. This was verified by a lot of ping backs on by wordpree back end. However when I look at my SEO analysis on TT for my keyword (today) it reports only 14 backlinks in total. This is several months after making the submissions. What is happening here? It appears as though the AMA links don't count. I have also done forum backlinks and one govt backlink which also have not shown on the results. All of these backlinks were created at least three weeks ago.
On another of my websites I have followed a similar approach, made manual submissions and used AMA. According to AMA there were 87 successful submissions which contained backlinks to three pages on my site. Traffic Travis reports total backlinks to that website as 20 and to the page I am ranking as 12.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
for one, the sites on ama dont really get promoted. if you really want to , you could promote your own articles on their sites. also, just because ama says they are approved doesnt mean they stay. the author could be culling them after they are posted on the blog. they can delete them any time they want to.

next, the search engines never honestly tell you how many links you have. they only show some of your links to any link checking tools. I have one that I know I have over 100,000 links and google says I have 250.

the main thing is to watch your rankings. keep building links, and try to get high profile links.

One of my favorite ways is to guest post on blogs. not AMA low quality blogs, but the community blogs within the niche. often, these blogs get hundreds or thousands of visitors a month. I can get 200-300 visitors from one well written guest post on a popular blog. I do 2-3 every week.

rubanz
Trust:
For starters, you could write 50-100 articles around your keywords (or outsource the work). Then, post them to various article directories and other good sites like squidoo, docstoc, hubpages, etc.

In every article, have an "author's sig" with 2 backlinks back to your site, using the keyword(s) as anchor text.

If you have 100 articles out there that is automatically 200 backlinks that will STICK for life from HIGH PR and highyl respected sites!! That is powerful...
rubanz
Trust:
For starters, you could write 50-100 articles around your keywords (or outsource the work). Then, post them to various article directories and other good sites like squidoo, docstoc, hubpages, etc.

In every article, have an "author's sig" with 2 backlinks back to your site, using the keyword(s) as anchor text.

If you have 100 articles out there that is automatically 200 backlinks that will STICK for life from HIGH PR and highyl respected sites!! That is powerful...
garett
Trust:
Hi, If you want to build up back links you have to search for the websites which accept one way link. Or if you want to get listed on high traffic websites. Then you have to invest some money to get paid links.
jacksonlin
Trust:
I use automated networks. Manual link building is something that I dread.

The automated stuff works fine for me!

God bless them!
jcdean
Trust:
A link is a link.

No such thing as a bad one. Get plenty off them, get good ones too.

Hell yes use the automated tools.

I like Link Juicer myself. It does artcles and social book marks all at the same time with the same campaign. The it will build back links to your back links, how cool is that?
Respect,
JC Dean

jazz
Trust:
9 ways you can get backlinks and increase the amount of traffic coming to your site every day.

1. You are perusal this article right now and at the bottom of it should be a resource box. The resource box will embody a link pointing back to the producer's website. One way to increase backlinks is to produce and submit massive amounts of articles to article directories online.

2. Write blog articles and submit them to social directories. This is known as bookmarking a blog post and is an admired way to get a backlink pointing back to your blog. Social directories love these and so do search engines.

3. Post comments in other people's blogs. Post only in blogs that allow you to admit a link back to your blog or website.

4. Hang out and participate in online discussion forums. Include a signature file that embodies a hyperlinked keyword phrase back to your website. These posts in discussion forums can stay online giving you backlinks for years to come.

5. Trade links with other websites which is known as returned linking. You can speed the system up by accompanying a returned linking company and recognizing hundreds of link partners to trade with.

6. Purchase ads in ezines that are archived on the Internet. These archived issues can serve as backlinks when your ad is published in it. You can purchase multiple ads with an ezine advertising companies such as HBAds and save money by being in multiple ezines with one purchase.

7. Send out a press release every time your Internet business has something new to offer. These press releases will embody a link back to your website that can bring traffic both promptly and in the future.

8. Purchase text links ads on other people's blogs. If you get on a blog sidebar your link can end up on thousands of pages giving you massive exposure with one link.

9. If you are invited to jot testimonials for a product launch do it. These testimonials can give you admired backlinks and traffic as people read the sales page over and over.

This is 9 ways to get backlinks to your website or blog. There certainly are many more ways to do it and the more backlinks you have the better.
Trust:
Hi,

In my opinion the best way ti get back link is social bookmarking for instant link. Article submission, directory submission.
There are some more services to get backlinks that is press release, classified ad posting, blog commenting, rss feed.
anuvasoft.com

jhonson
Trust:
Do, off- page optimization techniques.
Off- page optimization techniques are the best way to Get quality back links...
New jersey carpet cleaning

mark schaaf
Trust:
I have been doing some social bookmarking but I really don't know what it does and if i am doing it correctly, I have gone onto some of these places and fill in all the information and add my url to the your bookmarks sections and hit save, some if them want a short comment on what you saved and some don't, I will check to see if i have a link a few days later and so for i haven't seen a thing, however I just started doing it a few days ago but I would think since it is not something that has to be approved like when submitting to a directory I think is should show up right away, any thought on this,
Mark

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
social bookmarking isnt really about building links as much as getting direct traffic to your sites. Most bookmarking sites are no follow links so you dont get much link juice for them.

bookmarking is more about engaging the people on the bookmarking sites sharing sites that you find interesting, joining groups related to your niche, and building relationships with people.

if you just put up an account and bookmark your sites, you wont really see much results. people who just bookmark their own stuff quickly get branded as a link spammer and the regulars will ignore you.

It also depends on your niche. some niches do really well with bookmarking sites, while other niches tend to not do so well.

This topic was started on Aug 18, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.